Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Newspapers & MSB

What lessons did you learn from the Industrialization Newspaper that you carry forward into the MSB project?

I learned a lot from this newspaper project that will really help me for the MSB project. One thing that I learned is time management. I did not use all the time we had wisely and all the resources that we were able to use. Resulting that my article was not good and could be a lot better and our group had to rush at the end to get everything done on time. Ask questions. I learned that I need to ask questions. If I were to ask questions my article and final newspaper would have been a lot better.

Write a reflective piece in which you identify specific things, content, skills, or habits that you will address in MSB as a response to your experience with the newspaper project.
The one big skill i brought to my group had to be organize the actual newspaper to make it look professional. So I will try my best to make sure that my final product for MSB is organized and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment