Monday, January 11, 2010

Internship 2

What have you actively done to start off on the right note?
I have helped out my mentor on what ever he needed. I have also worked hard the whole time in internship to show that I really want to work and help out the HTH sports program.

What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?
Since I am doing a website for my project I go around in dreamweaver and photoshop and mess around with different ideas to see if another good idea appears. I also ask question for what I need to do to help my mentor out.

What have you actively done to advance the interests of your mentor and/or site?
My interests for sports has always been high. For me i would just have to have fun with my website making to make it the best of my ability so it can help out the baseball HTH sports program.

What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above areas?
I need to ask fewer questions and just do it. For me I ask a lot of questions which slows down what I am working on. I also need to be more creative to think of ideas to make a website look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment