Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Internship 7

Internship site: HTMMA

Department: Athletic
Project Title: Websites
General Description: One website is on the HTH baseball program, and the other is on my mentors personal company.
Learning Objectives: Learn how it is to be an athletic director in the HTHV.
Organization/Company Objectives & Benefits: People on the baseball team have a website to reference about games, practices and everything else. For my mentors website it will benefit him because people find the website they are able to call him for business.
Schedule:
1/19- Receive footage from Rodney Garcia and start playing out the movie.
1/20- Start editing the short movie/ work on "save a tub website"/ work on "hth baseball website"
1/21- Start editing the short movie/ work on "save a tub website"/ work on "hth baseball website"
1/22- Final touches on the short movie./ work on "save a tub website"/ work on "hth baseball website"
Academic Skills: Being creative, writing
Technical Skills: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, internet (go daddy)
Collaboration—Skills and Opportunities:
Exhibition Plans: Show the websites on the computer.
Schedule & Timelines:
1/19- Receive footage from Rodney Garcia and start playing out the movie.
1/20- Start editing the short movie/ work on "save a tub website"/ work on "hth baseball website"
1/21- Start editing the short movie/ work on "save a tub website"/ work on "hth baseball website"
1/22- Final touches on the short movie./ work on "save a tub website"/ work on "hth baseball website"

For the next week that is comming up, I have a lot of work that is ahead of me. I am going to starting on editing a shot promo video on nerf gun for HTM. It will be hard to edit a little promo video with only imovie hd, but I will put in my effort to find the most creative ways to make the video with limited resources. But I think in the end the video will look good and my my mentor happy and proud. I also should have a working HTH baseball and my mentors personal website up and working. It won't be a final website but will be working enough so that people are able to go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment