Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Internship 4

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
While i am working on the job i really do not know what academic skills I could use besides writing. I would do a lot of writing via email, and website making.

2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
Visual aids and communication skills i would be using for my project. I need to communicate to coaches, and the players about different sporting events. And for the website i would need visual aids to show what my point is inside the website and to attract people.

3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
I will use various programs like adobe flash, photoshop, dreamweaver and illustrator.

4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
I can learn how to set up different sporting events in the village and also how to contact the coaches and the league about the different games that are going to happen. I can also live the life of a athletic director of a school and what he goes through to get everything done.

5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
There is basically only one way to show my work. and that is the internet. I will just be working on 2 different websites that will be showcased on line. One website will be through HTH and the other off a different url.

6. How can your work or your skills & abilities help your company or organization?
My work and my skills will really benefit my company and organization in a lot of ways. The HTH website will help a lot of people to see the roster and schedule and it will be like a typical sports website. On the other hand the website for my mentors company will help him get more business by putting it online for anyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment